（Feed additives, not for human/ medicinal use, for use in animal feed only)
CAS NO.: 2971-90-6
Specifications: 25% Premix.
Pure: White or almost white; Odorless; Slightly soluble in sodium hydroxide, very slightly solublein ethanol, and in soluble in water, acetone, ethylether, or benzene etc.
- As a coccidiostat, has a wider anti-insect spectrum.
- Improve growth and laying.
- Low poison and stable.
Mainly affects spore’s developmental stages, enabling the spores stop growing in the epithelial cells as long as 60 days, has an inhibiting effect on 2nd generation schizonts reproduction, gamete reproduction and spore formation. After stopping, sub-spores can re-grow and develop.
Mixed Feeding. Recommended Dosage:
|Animal Species||Clopidol 25% Premix (g) per 1000 kg feeding stuff||Clopidol Concentration (ppm)|
- As this product has just inhibitory effect on the coccidia’s development and significant inhibitory effect on the immune-system, therefore chicken should be fed continuously and can’t be hastily suspended.
- Forbid using in laying chicken.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use protecting cloths, rubber gloves and antidust mask when handing and mixing the product.
Withdrawal Period: 5 days.
Pure: 25 kg/drum
Premix: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.