an antimicrobial used as a feed additive for poultry and as a pig growth promotant.
Usage of Halquinol
an antimicrobial used as a feed additive for poultry and as a pig growth promotant
Swine Weaners 120ppm and growers 100 ppm , finishers 30 ppm. For chronic scouring use at 600 ppm for up to 7 days.
Broilers: mix in the feed at concentrations equivalent to 30-60 ppm through to marketing. Layers: 30 ppm weeks 9-16, 30-60 ppm throughout the laying cycle
Key Benefits of Halquinol
· Improves growth rate and feed conversion efficiency
· Active against fungi, gram positive and gram negative bacteria, and against protozoa
· Prevents and cures many types of diarrhoea
· Unique anti-peristaltic activity to promote better absorption of nutrients
· Very little is systemically absorbed. Halquinol works in the GI tract
· Safe for target animals and humans
· No resistance development has been reported
· No withdrawal period, no residues
· Non-antibiotic feed additive
Specification of Halquinol
Loss on drying
Clarity of solution
max 80 ppm
max 350 ppm
max 300 ppm
Spectinomycin is an aminocycloalcohol antibiotic that is clos...
Other name: 1,3-bis(4-nitrophenyl)urea--4,6-dimethylpyrimidin...