an antimicrobial used as a feed additive for poultry and as a pig growth promotant.
Usage of Halquinol
an antimicrobial used as a feed additive for poultry and as a pig growth promotant
Weaners 120ppm and growers 100 ppm , finishers 30 ppm.
For chronic scouring use at 600 ppm for up to 7 days.
Broilers: mix in the feed at concentrations equivalent to 30-60 ppm through to marketing.
Layers: 30 ppm weeks 9-16, 30-60 ppm throughout the laying cycle
Key Benefits of Halquinol
· Improves growth rate and feed conversion efficiency
· Active against fungi, gram positive and gram negative bacteria, and against protozoa
· Prevents and cures many types of diarrhoea
· Unique anti-peristaltic activity to promote better absorption of nutrients
· Very little is systemically absorbed. Halquinol works in the GI tract
· Safe for target animals and humans
· No resistance development has been reported
· No withdrawal period, no residues
· Non-antibiotic feed additive
Specification of Halquinol
Loss on drying
Clarity of solution
max 80 ppm
max 350 ppm
max 300 ppm